18 September 2013

Taiko no Tasujin Sorairo Ver.


I went to the Dondaheroba website and checked my account .

Dondaheroba is the place to check news and your score in the game that you played in the arcade.

This is the title is Dondaheroba

Website of Donheroba is :

DonderHiroba JP

Here are some pictures from my account.

Don't talk about How I look ok :P

I changed it to something else.


These are my scores on the games I played :)

I also played a game music of Pokemon Gem battle Music :)

Wanna play Taiko no Tasujin then come to Japan in the Amusement Park.

Sorry This game is only in Japan :P I think ? There are also others in Asia like China or Korea I think ?



You need to buy account in The Namaco Amusement Park The Card. Like this mark .

(Bana Passport)

When you play the game, first put your name in .

Hint : (you can change it in Dondaheroba if you like)

Then later you can check your scores and change your avatar.

It is a cool game and good exercise!

From Pomtapom

No comments:

Post a Comment