24 September 2013

Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 Day 27 September 8 Acey.

Day 27 

The Trees and grass changed the colour :(

I love it when it was a Bit Dark Leaves ...

 I went to play my friend Acey. He was my first friend to play Animal Crossing :)
He Dress up Like a Cat and He likes the cat costume a lot.

Acey is my friend from Minecraft & Animal Crossing He plays sometimes in Morning and Night :P

Anyway and he and to go I Give my Silver Slingshot for a Present :)

I don't need a Silver so I give him one!

And then she send me back home to my village ...


I saw Nice Epic Rainbows when I went out.

And Acey Delete his file because it was too boring :P

She give me a present of a music of KK Idol !

Well I think that is Finshed for today so...

End of Day 27

From Pomtapom

Be Best Friends to people that you know !

No comments:

Post a Comment