17 September 2013

Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 Day 20 September 1 Glitching & Sleeping Paradise :)

 Hello People Welcome to Day 20 !
I caught a Red Dragonfly :) It is only in September-October People !
 I unlocked a Sleeping Dream sleep :)
 He gave me a bug badge !
 YAY!
 Something is making I think I am going to Unlock the Hair shop of Shampodle?
Did I spell it Right ?
 GOLDEN CAT OMG POM!
 Nearly stung by Bees (O-o)
I Try a go on this And I forgot !

I got a Dream Code

Here is my Dream code !
So you can visit My Village How it looks like :)

Dream Code : (NOT DONE)

Anyway that is all I think?

 1 Sheep ...
 2 Sheep...
 3 Sheep....
 Lets Chop the Trees Down Ya !!!!!!!!!!!!
 ? Wth and Who is he ?
 Missed the Train :( Fail
 ... :(
 Neil Come Back My Bro ! I been Playing my Brother Glitching Up the Train also my sister is here :) And It is Night now I Stop play in the Evening LoL


 Epic!
 Neil Is acting like a Creepy Now ;)
LOL Anyway thanks you for Read my Blog :)

See you guys on Day 21

From Pomtapom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment