14 September 2013

Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 Day 18 August 30 The Awsome Topic !

 Day 18
I played Hide&Seek

The Villagers have to hide and I have to find them :)

I found them all in about

I got more Crystal ! ($o$)
I went to talk to Fang in the house I went in Then I was surprised It was like my old room in the N64 Nearly (O.o) what!?
I talked to him but he just wants nothing.


I talked to Cyrus so he can make my first golden series item !
I got a lot of gold crystals :)
Anyway I hope it will be good !
I went out and talk to the villager and I stoped for lunch something was not right :(

There is two different on the picture Can you find it ?

anyway and after that.
I went to the museum I got a second floor ! :)

Anyway That is finished for today for Day 18

See you guys then !

From Pomtapom :)




No comments:

Post a Comment