17 September 2013

Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 Day 19 August 31 The Last Summer Holiday :( and Other News !

Day 19
 My Village Went a Mess ! It was My Sister !
I played my Japanese Friend It was ok in the game he didn't do anything wrong :)
 I played Hide&Seek With the Villager again :)
 Found 1 !
Found 2 !
Found 3 !

And I won !

Then I stop Here Anyway !

But then I continued The game

 This is my room Nice Right !
 And I got a Golden Sofa :) Thanks from Re-Tail :)
 I took my hat off just to look Awsome :)
 I watch TV And also In Real Life :)

I ended Today but Thanks you !

Only 481 Day left then My challenge Is Completed :)

And today Is End of August !

Thanks for the Subscribe on Youtube Channel From

Imelda Eastham


Here is my link :

To my Channel Michael Pomtapom YouTube channel !

And Maybe your Name will be on my Posts !

And I am waiting for  2000 Views

There will be a Video :)

From Pomtapom

See you Guys Then!

No comments:

Post a Comment