2 January 2014

Something Creepy happen in my minecraft :(

I was installing minecraft for hexxit then something spawn and a giant baby appeared and I was pannic when it was killing me :(
 Snap shot of where I was pannic and press F2
 I haven't used any mod for a giant baby or did the hexxit had the giant baby mod ?
 When I joined again it was gone and I think it was the mod herobrine or maybe _Example_ done it ! He is a creepy person who is watching me everywhere in minecraft servers even he was in my skyblock server and also there was Herobrine there too :3 I don't think Herobrine isn't real ...

anyway I am going to say if something weird happen never play on that back do a new file or a new server  !

this story is real story this happen in 12.13.13

From Pomtapom see you guys later in Animal Crossing New Leaf :3




No comments:

Post a Comment