11 January 2014

Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 Day 151 January 10 New Haircut ! (Update)

 Day 148
The rhino left the village well I guess I will fix the path now :D
 It looks nice and I love it :D
 I stop and played at Night !
His name is Tom in English so nice to meet ya !

Welcome to ClockoT Town

:D


I got a Haircut and I went to get my detective hat :3


 I also Build a Dad Snowman and he said i will invite you bingo !
but one a day !

I also been in my sisters village today and look at this funny snowman!

Funny or not funny right ? and also my sister was looking for his one last weed in the village and I found it.


this is her room and this is the kitchen upstairs :D


and this is her best village in the game her name is Apples !

and also I have to go back and save and stop for today

and that is all for today !

End of Day 148

From Pomtapom



I am playing Minecraft all day :3

No comments:

Post a Comment