9 January 2014

Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 Day 145 January 4 Snowing Everyday ...

Day 145 !

It is a New Day and why did I choose the Japanese Animal Crossing First ?

Because I live in Japan and there is different  Things....

Yep!

because I got the game in Japanese because I got a Japanese 3DS for Christmas 
and Animal Crossing New Leaf In Japanese and I didn't want to buy the English Version :(

I live in Japan too much ok and I need to start now ! 

so I started a new Day and I just walked around to see anything new but I went to make a Snowman today and there was many thing there when I finished and went to continue my Snowman and here is how i did it :D

 1.
 2.
3. and that is all and the snowman said "Nice Work "!

and he said "Perfect" !

so loud :3

and he said he will give me something by mail tommorow..


This is just too funny :D I will open them later or someone :3

Two Four Clovers.... Sweet :3

 The classic Japanese Room :D
GOLDEN 1 ROOM !

and I need a Haircut !

End of Day 145

From Pomtapom !


See ya Later !

No comments:

Post a Comment