13 January 2014

Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 Day 151 January 11 Nice Days :3

I got a mail from Zell he said "thanks for coming at my house" but I haven't took a photo yesturday when I went to Zell's house :3

in the mail had a present and he gave me a lamp that is the same like the sofa !

I need 21,28,48 !

:3

and also Grace was here today !

again so this time I am going to wear Sport clothes !

when I was walking on the road the was someone moving in my village his name is King

I heard that it is a lion from Battledude's Village ...

I don't know what happen to him ..

anyway let's continue !

I went to help Tom and he said i need a Furniture Item he said !

I went to give a Jack in a Box I guess :s

he was happy and he give me some weird Japanese Item that I don't know

I also got a Item from Grace and I wonder what it is ...

it was a table !

that table with a gold lines on it and I think it is very rare :O
so I better keep it safe !

Anyway that is all for today and see you guys then !

End of Day 151

From Pomtapom

See you guys then !




No comments:

Post a Comment