11 August 2013

Pokemon X Y MegaEvolve !


Hello People Pomtapom here and I have new Information about pokemon X Y there is a new way to evolve Rukario and if you look at the picture there is a Item and it is called Rukariostone it will evolve Mega-Rukario.


Is it awesome right !? 

Now 4 evolution wow !

And also in Japan There will giving a Pokemon away in October a Pokemon on the internet :D

I am very surprise and Pokemon X Y is coming soon !


And there is new pokemon.
First this goat Pokemon is the same as go-goat and second Pokemon looks like a Pikachu ya and Final Pokemon well Normal I guess.

that is all but I will be writing more !

 From Pomtapom

Want to know where did I found this Pokemon the blazkin
Website

Pokemon X Y New Evolution

This is Written in Japanese


No comments:

Post a Comment