14 August 2013

AnimalCrossing : New Leaf Season 3 Day 1 Welcome to ClockT and a one busy day !

Day 1
Hello People It is Pomtapom Here !!!
and this is the Start of Day 1 So My Challenge Start Now today :D

I was acting sleepy :(
I went to the Town hall in ClockT and Talked to Isabelle and she gave me a passport for traveling in the train but It needs a photo to have proof and she also told that I need a house to live in this village she said.
I went Talked to Tom Nook to place my house.
 He was there.
 And he said did you found any space to live ? And I sayed Yes !
 So I placed a house here and then he put me a tent for now and he said if you finshed paying the bills he will upgrade my tent to a house he said so I will do that after :)

 So I placed the Symbol  Tree and My challenge had start.
I was suprised about Redd was here and I will go there after.
 I was Shaking some trees and I founded 500 Bells !
 I went to collect some fruits and Flowers to sell but not the Flowers I am going to plant them after.


 I went to My house and she came here to give me a lamp so I can have light in my room.
 I went to Check Inside the Maple Sisters ? I think it is the Maple Sisters I don't know But I got a Mario Shirt I am going to wear it later.
 Running Home :(
 Can see my room I also got a Big Speaker Music Player from shaking a tree XD
 I also Nearly complete one fossil dinosaur nearly :D
 Nothing But I bought all the stuff :P
 Got Stung by Bees Unlucky :(
And I also Finished giving the bills to Tom Nook :D

I went also to get an Fake Thing In Redd's shop today and it wasn't fake it is real and we will see tomorrow and I remember that got a guide book from Today in the shop and they tell about fake and real Items so I looked at it :D
and that is all.

and See you in Day 2

From Pomtapom

No comments:

Post a Comment