14 August 2013

AnimalCrossing : New Leaf Season 3 Day 1 Playing with my friend & Day 2 Butterflys Everywhere !



Yesterday Last Night I was playing with my little brother but I forgotten that i didn't save I left it all night.

It was morning and my little sister and brother was a sleep when I woke up and I took some my little brother fruit and then Went home.
Day 2

It was Morning and I got a letter from Redd and got my real thing
 I was Reading it just to see if it is real and it is real !!!
Isabelle came to my house and gave me a wallpaper and that is all
 I was looking what was on my tulip when I was outside
 It was a Mantis just surprised.
 And some one is moving to my village.

 I also gave the real thing. Can you guys tell me what is the name ?
 Nothing new.
 Wow many bells
 I ate them all in one second :P
 Today it was obon


 
 I chaught  Agrias butterfly
 I founded a Sliver crystal on the floor.

 What !? I founded and caught a Big Rare Butterfly !
 I planted some fruits near my house

 An Item was founded :P

 What is this...                                                                        It is a weird very circle.
 Again, What is wrong with my game :P
 My Tree Have grow bigger now a bit :D
Founded an Item on the floor :D

And I will check it later for tomorrow so see you

End of Day 2

From Pomtapom

                                                                                                                                     I am waiting you...

1 comment: