9 August 2013

Animal Crossing : New leaf Season 2 August 5 Day 12

DAY 12
Today I went to the beach to do some fishing and I had a surprise! It was Gulliver! Its my first time to talk to him in this game. I talked to him a long time ago when I played it on Nintendo 64, and he is back with his nice suit again!



He asked a question he needed help to get back to his country. Gulliver said "Are Alpaca's pink and blue?" It sounded like a Recycle Shop :P but then he said no it is white. after he asked "which country are they from?", so I told him it is Peru. So he said thanks and he will send a mail to me with a present from that country. I was so happy!
I forgotten something! Peewee is leaving the town :D But It will take a day.
I also wanted to say that I made path that leads to most places in the game.
 Now that is good!! :D

And I think that is all for today!

From Pomtapom !

No comments:

Post a Comment