17 July 2013

Animal Crossing : New leaf Season 2 dots town ! Day 1 - Day 2

The First Day I was in a train and I talked to a cat .... and then I stopped at the train station. Then I saw a dog that looked like a Toy poodle. Then I planted a tree then it started and that was the end of Day1

I also found some stuff for my house too...

 And this is the End of Day 1 !

Day 2
Then I woke up and a pelican appeared in front of me and said "good morning mayor" and gave me my mail and it had a present in it. It was from my mum, it was a green table.
Later I bought some new things, a shovel and a net, which I needed for my village.

 Shovel.pngGot a Shovel
Net.pngGot a Net





 I also made a new friend in the village his name is Cousteau.
And that was the end of Day 2

From Pomtapom











No comments:

Post a Comment