22 July 2013

Animal Crossing : New leaf Season 2 Day 3 - Day 4

The start at

Day 3

I change my room and my tent was upgraded to a house and it looks awesome. :D
Also I changed my clothes and added a green cap.

I look good in my cap.  :D

 I also found a ruby stone
I also got a fishing rod. Did you know that Tuna is hard to get in real life but, in Animal Crossing you can get one easily from the sea.(o.O)

End of day 3 what a day.

Day 4

I woke up and a what surprise! It was Catching Bugs Competition Day [Mushitori Taikai] and I saw Maple, the little bear.
 And I did a lot other stuff, mainly it was boring.
And I changed my room a bit. It now looks awesome, it looks Italian to me! What do you think? Tell me in the comments. Thank you!
I also found my old glasses. Yay ! I was so happy about that.

End of Day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment