16 July 2013

Animal Crossing : New Leaf JP UK

Animal Crossing : New Leaf  JP
Animal Crossing : New Leaf UK

The Epic Photo

Animal Crossing is about Living in a wild life with animals and they have very fun events and sometimes Random things Happen sometimes like a sea eagle  near by the sea and also a floating present hold a balloon .In the game you can buy furniture for your room and the recycle shop you can buy furniture too or buy tools to use in the wild at tom nooks store. Go near animals and talk to them if you want something or listen them talking about food you like something and sometimes you might be very lucky about something like a furniture piece or a shirt for the hardwork you did .

Animal Crossing isn't bad. It is awesome and it is your town and it is your place!
And also you are the mayor of the town that you can do anything and you can do is choose a thing in the catalog and place it in your town then you need to wait to finish the building.
And I have a Japanese version of Animal Crossing and my town is called  Coroto Town.

 My Brothers File In the Snow & His Best Friend
 Me Rocking!

Overall Score is 10/10

This is my best game I have played

Website of Animal Crossing




From Pomtapom



This a weird photo i pressed by accident : P 

Notice I have Delete my file it is boring so people I will make a New Post! From 2013 July 18

No comments:

Post a Comment