25 August 2014

Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 News! and other stuff now (8.25.14)

To the people who reading this Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 I was too bored at this time ,but I did less Animal Crossing because of How long I did my best ! I did more longer posts to read so I can do other stuff like my Growtopia to farm also I couldn't write more because of White Computer was Broken just the wire and more stuff happen and didn't had time to write still ,but I am back in Japan and came on August and I will try to write all back about Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 :)

Also when it gets to Day 500 on Animal Crossing It will be finish the series and I won't be writing more Animal Crossing but saying stuff like thank you ,but

I will be writing games, videos, and others

thanks for Reading !

Your writer Michael Pomtapom ! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment