21 August 2014

Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 Day 218 March 18 Big Day !

Today It is a big day ! so anyway let's get started !

I found a bag on the floor so ya :)
A few minutes later it was Aurora's bag safe and she give me a girl shirt...

Ok I am not wearing girl shirt but i decided to give it to my sister and she like it :)

JOKING I DID WEAR IT JUST A SECOND AHAHAHA (well fang thought it was bit to OP to wear it xD)

Also sorry to Fang that I didn't say Fang his name .

 You mess with a wolf, you get the fangs lol

Anyway




I bought all the stuff in store so ya :)

also I did alot of things were boring things :3

I wish there was food -.- like sushi :3

LEAFFFFFF !
Any after that I was so tired (not really) I end here for today

End of Day 218

See you guy then !

From Pomtapom

Ancient Times xD




No comments:

Post a Comment