10 October 2014

Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 Day 375 September 1 Well Summer is Over Nearly :{




Day 375 Hello Guys its Pomtapom Here and This News I made it for a Year so thats good :)

Also I will be writing more Animal Crossing New Leaf Season 3 Just wait and Enjoy Reading my Games thats on the blog !

I decided to Look for the Rare Fish that only rains in the Sea called a Coelacanth It is a fossil Fish that lives in the sea and it is Huge and maybe I have to becareful becuase I get comfused with Sea Bass and Coelacanth alot of times.
I Thinking I already Scared the Coelacanth Before so I failed today but someday I will get that fish !

Something Good Happen ! I caught a Snail but also a !
Pike so ya thats good.

I also got 2 Lucky Clovers in a row today I am lucky to get 2 but still no Coelacanth.

 I decided to Stop here for today and thats all.

End of Day 375 !

From Pomtapom !

No comments:

Post a Comment