10 October 2014

Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 Day 363 August 21 Time Travel to the Future !

3 Month... I was a sleep in Bed Sick Just Joking I was been playing something else and Also this was the day I came back in japan too !

Also I didn't do anything in the UK so here is Day 363 Doing all the things that when I was back home :)

Day 363 So In this Day I saw that my village was full of weeds I was so angry I had to pull them all and I try to finish it :)
I fixed my time for the Village becuase The time was set up in the UK so I changed to Japan Time.
Also I have to say that my tree is very old now its like 363 Days that is almost a Year so ya.

Pippy also moved into my village from someones other game I wonder who in Japan did this -_-
A Stupid thing just happen it was a Present on the side of the beach and it looks like I can't get over there -_- also that was like now.
Well anyway thats all for today

End of Day 363

From Pomtapom

See you guys then on Day 364 !



No comments:

Post a Comment