3 December 2013

Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 Day 106 November 26 (^_^)/ Six Thrones what is wrong !?

Day 106


 I put the thing on the new Shelf I got :D
My Japanese Room is done yay !

 My Golden room it looks better :D
 I got a Mushroom TV :)
I also came to see my villager Blanche to see what was she up to ...

and I love her old room japanese style :D

anyway..

I also visit the Museum :)



also the Piranha was trying to eat me but it can not :)

 I went to see the people that I went streetpass in japan...

I went to check the first house but it never let's me in :(
Also this but for a sec I try to get through it was ok ; l

Stitches was from mamapapa village !? that is the weirdest name ever !

any I also talk to Fang he said that Gulliver was sleeping on the sand where the sea is !

I went was and he was there x3

 He will give me the gift tomorrow he said..
Agnes had a cold so never mind I think she was leaving... \(o.o) Safe!

I went fishing and I caught my first Red Carp !

I went to leave my carp at my Japanese room so it looks more Japanese !

 I went to Street Pass I found my friend battledude's Room !
 He had a collection of a Nintendo Items :)
also his up stairs :)

so ya !

I also found someone have 6 Thrones in his room and 3 ATMs What is wrong with this room !?

And..... Upstairs is just to creepy.... (O.o)

so ya and that is all!!!

From Pomtapom !


 

No comments:

Post a Comment