30 November 2013

Animal Crossing : New Leaf Season 3 Day 105 November 25 Luigi really !?

Day 105 I was a bit lazy today :(
I changed my room all the mushroom furniture is gone and I sold it to the recycle shop :)
it is nearly the end of the month so.. what I really need is cirstmas Items :D

 This is just nothing :D I was standing here because I was just to sleepy in the morning :(


so I went back on the game again D:

I got a Crystal rock I try to hit many and I got 1 Golden Crystal and that is all....

I clean up the Halloween room and .....
what the pom :( yes Luigi
I place a hay bed in the room :D

it looked nice :)

 #1
 #2
 #3
#4

#1 - #4 is the best rooms I like :)  I was at the Someone's villages today...

and that is all I also changed room a bit where was the halloween room...

End of Day 105

From Pomtapom


 










No comments:

Post a Comment