12 October 2013

Where Did I found Minecraft ? Story about me ! From Pomtapom

Some people don't know where did I found Minecraft

 ok Listen to what I wrote .

When I was bored I was watching some Youtube videos about Sgt.Frog videos in Japanese when I click the next episode I click some weird video and yes this is the start of where I found Minecraft I was watching the game for about 15mins I like the video why because it was interesting :) I went to look for the game but I don't know the name so I search on Youtube Block Games I found 1 video that Said and it was Called Minecraft so I search on Youtube It had a million videos ! I was Surprise so I looked at every video every times then I told my dad I want to buy Minecraft but I can't it was 4 GB i was not happy then when I read something there is Minecraft on the I pad and I phone ! so I bought it and it was fun but on March 23 I made my own Minecraft account and bought my game and It was My birthday present !

I was very happy so I play now on PC ! And that is my story of Where did I found Minecraft

And I am Running on 1.5GB but I am only playing on servers :P

From Pomtapom :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment